Many of us are scared of leaving our houses with no security, because of the increasing number of robberies taking place. To give you some hope, let’s introduce you to the most reliable software to help you out with this. gCMOB for PC is the only app you need. It is a surveillance app that allows you to keep a constant eye on your belongings thoroughly.
It allows you to control and access CCTV cameras on your PC and android devices accordingly and also saves the recorded files for future use. Besides this, it also provides multiple features to its users, which are mentioned below. What’s better than this?
Read the article below to get complete knowledge of this software. Also, we have provided you with all the steps of gCMOB for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 and MAC) free download. Download it and enjoy watching your camera on your personal device.
What is gCMOB?
gCMOB for Windows is a software used to feast eyes on your CCTV footage on your PC or android phone. Not only monitoring, but this app also allows you to manage your camera by adjusting it to a particular position you want to focus on. It owns a unique feature in which the user is notified on the spot on observing any suspicious movements or activities on their device. It is the most powerful app to manage your CCTV camera with the help of IP. You can even have control over the live feed.
Features of gCMOB for Windows:
gCMOB offers plenty of features to the users. Do you want to know? Let’s have a look at some of the highlighting features.
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface.
- It supports cloud storage of the data.
- You can divide the screen into a maximum of 16 sections.
- You can add devices easily using a QR scanner.
- It can merge both “video playback” and “picture playback”.
- You can zoom in on the live feed digitally.
- gCMOB app for PC supports all versions of windows.
- You can different sets of cameras using the ‘sliding feature’.
- It supports live view monitoring of the camera.
- You can even access the old videos as they are saved automatically.
- You can view the recording even in a remote location.
- You can also control your PTZ camera using gCMOB for windows.
- gCMOB app for PC provides many options such as changing the colour of the images and some other related things.
- You can also connect your door video camera with it.
- It also provides an ON/OFF switch to turn ON/OFF the live feed.
Are these enough to convince and satisfy you deeply? If yes, then don’t wait further. Just download it and start viewing your camera anytime you wish.
Uses of gCMOB for PC:
The main purpose of gCMOB for PC is to monitor your CCTV camera at your premises via a device, either PC or an android phone. It helps not only in monitoring but also in manipulating the live feed of your CCTV. Also, it becomes so easy to review the footage as all the recorded videos are automatically saved on the cloud. gCMOB app for windows is used more often such as in your house. It is used by many business owners for the security of their shops, factories or other working places.
Configuration of gCMOB for Windows:
The configuration of gCMOB software for PC is quite simple. There are mainly two ways by which you can connect your CCTV camera with your PC using gCMOB for Windows. Here, we are going to discuss both of them, to
help you to connect your CCTV camera with your PC.
The first method is to download the official software provided by the company.
And in the second method, we will download the mobile application gCMOB on your PC using an android emulator.
How To Download And Install gCMOB For Windows:
Let’s start with the first one.
First of all, you need to download the setup file of the software on your PC. Please note, that the downloaded file of gCMOB will be available in a compressed format.
Now you have to extract the setup file from the downloaded file. To proceed further, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the saved file, and “run as an administrator” by right clicking on the file. Now grant the permissions asked on the screen to start the installation process.
- Now a window will appear on the screen as given below. In this window, you have to choose a language of your choice and also accept the terms and conditions written in a dialogue box. Then click on “NEXT”.
- Now select any of the two options appearing on the screen.
KVMS pro is for installing the main software. Whereas, the storage services option is to use your PC as a remote server to save the recordings on your PC.
- For this we will use KVMS pro click on it and then “NEXT”.
- Now choose the directory for gCMOB for PC using “Browse” button. Click on “generate shortcut” and then “install”.
- Installation process will begin. Now you have to wait for a while till it gets complete.
- Click on “run KVMS pro” and then “finish”. The software is ready to be used.
- After this, a window will appear on the screen asking for a password. Create and enter your password for the software. Remember the password should be strong enough. Now click on “NEXT”.
- Now you will see some question answers on your screen. They will help you in case you forget the password. Now, set the answers accordingly and click on “finish”.
- Now you can start connecting your CCTV camera with your PC. Click on “devices” then “add”.
- Now you have to enter the details of your device. Enter them correctly, in this we have used IP/Domain as the method, you can use any of your choice. After entering the details click on “add”.
- Now you can see your added device on the screen.
- Click “new” to move to the control panel of gCMOB for windows. Now click on “live view” button to view to move to the live view section.
- Now click on “device group”, you will see your device name on the screen, click on it and monitor your CCTV camera on your PC using gCMOB for PC for free.
As we already know, an android emulator allows us to download and use the mobile application on our PC. Follow the steps given below to connect your CCTV with your PC.
- First of all, download the bluestack emulator from the official website.
- Once installed, the icon of bluestack emulator will appear on the screen. Double click on it to start the emulator.
- Click on “my app” option on the bluestack.
- Now, a window will appear on the screen asking you to sign in/log in.
- You can sign in with your google account for windows, and apple account for MAC.
- Now search for gCMOB software in my app.
- You can now install gCMOB software from the bluestack.
- After installing, run the software on the bluestack emulator.
- Now you can add your CCTV+ on the gCMOB for Windows
Start watching your CCTV camera on your PC anytime.
Best gCMOB APK Alternatives for PC:
As already discussed, gCMOB for PC is best among all the live video surveillance apps, still there are many other alternatives to it.
- V380: This is ones of the best alternative for gCMOB, as you can monitor and manage your live videos anytime easily on your PC using it.
- Wise View: Wise View is also one of the best alternatives for gCMOB app for PC as it starts recording automatically after sensing any movement. It also supports merging of the cameras by using cam’s IP address.
- iVMS 4500: This is another live surveillance application which allows the user to monitor their camera’s live videos remotely. Along with the security, it also supports PTZ Controls, playback of recorded files etc.
- vMEye: Being an alternative to gCMOB for PC, this android app allows user to monitor your security cameras. You can stream live videos on your PC anytime. It also supports snapshots of the videos.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Mentioned below are some of the questions which are asked more often by many of our users. Here, we tried to answer most of them.
Q. How to use gCMOB app on PC?
A. To use it on your PC, first of all you need to use an android emulator on your PC and then download this app on the android emulator and start using it.
Q. Is gCMOB for PC safe?
A. Yes, this app is 100% safe and secured from any external viruses and is the most trusted and reliable app of all times.
Q. Is the app available for free?
A. Absolutely yes, the app is free from any payment and in-app purchases. So, don’t worry about any kind of charges and use it tension-free.
Q. How to download gCMOB on PC?
A. We have mentioned the step-wise process of the complete installing and set up of the app. Read it thoroughly and use it.
Q. Is the app available for windows PC?
A. Currently, the app is not available for windows PC but you can use it on your PC using LD player.
In this article, we mentioned everything from scratch. Also we provided two ways to download and connect your CCTV cameras with your PC. You can use any of them as they both are well tested and working well. Although, the first method is more preferable as in that we used the official software provided by the company CP plus. On this note, we wish, you find this article quite useful. Also, in case you stuck in between any of the steps of either method, you can mention them in the comment section below. We will try to answer them all quickly.